Comment on page
Claiming the Node-Drop
ALICE node operators and MUON holders (private sale and pre-sale participants) are eligible for a node-drop. Here are the guidelines for claiming the node-drop. Note that the network is deployed on Ethereum Mainnet.
Node-Drop Landing Page
- On the new page choose your wallet and connect to it. This wallet is the staking wallet that node operators used on ALICE/V2 and MUON holders used to purchase MUON.
Connecting the Staking Wallet
- When you have connected your wallet, the following page appears. You can see the details of your role (ALICE operator and/or MUON pre-saler), and the node-drop details. If the data is correct, click on the "Verify" button.
NB. If you used different staking addresses for your ALICE node and/or pre-sale, make sure you add them before you move on to the next step.
Verifying Your Role
- You will see this message on your wallet. Sign it to verify claiming on the address.
Confirming Claiming on the Dashboard
- Having signed the message, you can see the word "Verified" at the bottom of the top box. The "Claim" button in the bottom box is now active. Click on it.
NB. You can use the "Node-Drop Calculation Detail" link to see the details of your node drop.
Accepting Terms of Service
- Having clicked on it, you see a message on your wallet. Sign it.
Signing the Message
- Read the message on the pop-up and click Confirm.
Confirming the Wallet Address
- Having claimed it, you should "Confirm" the transaction on your wallet. You need to have enough gas for this transaction (on Ethereum Mainnet). When the transaction is confirmed, you see a success message. The "Claim" button has also changed to "Claimed".